Monday 12 March 2012

Updates & To-Do-List

Hi fam! These past few weeks have been quite busy for me. I've been recording, doing interviews and going from one radio station to the other to drop my promo CDs.

* I got word that 'Kosoun Tuntun' is now getting mad love on radio especially on Unilag 103.1FM and Radio Continental. Hopefully, I'll soon shoot a video for the song.

* I recorded a new track with Terry tha Rapman and Pherowshuz which is currently being mixed and mastered by Teck-Zilla in  Canada

* My new track with multi-talented artist/producer Tha KardinaL (The Netherlands) titled 'To The Top' is ready. Release date coming soon.

* Recorded a verse on Mr. Rae's new song 'Cynthia Rothrock' which also features Al Kan-I of Zone Fam.

* I'm also going to be interviewed on K-Show's radio show The HipHop Ride later in April.

* Planning to feature on two different TV shows...SNAP! and JUMP OFF!

The movement is still moving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment