Sunday 5 May 2013

Why I went M.I.A...

I owe it to my fans to explain why I seemingly went on hiatus. Actually I have been occupied with academics through out the past first quarter of 2013. For the recs, I attend Yaba College of Technology (the same higher institution where popular Nollywood actress Omotola graduated from). I am studying Agricultural Technology and I am also the Vice President of the A.A.T.S ( Association of Agricultural Technology Students) in my school. It is said that with great power, comes great responsibility. Hence, I have been a very busy young man lately; juggling my personal life with school, while serving the interests of my fellow students. Notwithstanding I have been trying to keep up with the social networking age. Yes, I used the phrase "Keep Up" because my case is somewhat similar to a scenario where we have a group of Native Indians in the deep woods gathered around a laptop (laughs). My campus is situated in the out-skirt of the city and far away from the concrete jungle. Thanks to the roar of aeroplanes flying in the sky, which occasionally remind me that I am still in the 21st century. Recently I just completed my first semester exams, now I am back to civilization. It's time to chill and relax and also record new tracks!

No comments:

Post a Comment