Friday 5 July 2013

OJB Will Be Fine - Saying A Prayer

Babatunde Okungbowa aka OJB Jezreel is one of Nigeria's greatest music producers of all time. Popularly known for his Midas touch on Tuface's hit single 'African Queen', he has never ceased to excel as a talented beat maker and vocalist over the years. He has contributed immensely towards the growth of the Nigerian music industry.


I remember the first time I bumped into him at his studio in Surulere years ago. He struck me as a humble man when I saw him. Today, this veteran musician suffers a kidney problem. It could have been anybody. Living itself is a risk. Shout out to everybody helping out in raising the money for his surgery. I believe OJB will be fine. Saying a prayer for him, and I know a lot of other people out there are doing the same. Check out his brand new song titled 'Don't You Let It Go'.

No comments:

Post a Comment